I feel that the overall experience was really good because I've learnt new skills such as how to use the camera, how to edit, even how to use Final Cut Pro. I feel this can help me for future references if I choose to do media/film studies in university. Fair enough I didnt do as much blogging task i could have, the research etc, I feel that our Thriller has been successful due to the conventions that we used. Next time, I have to put more effort into doing the blogging posts but to be fair I was more into wanting to learn the skills like editing and adding sound. (I was also behind in my coursework in other lessons) i enjoyed working with certain members of the group as other members decided to do their own thing and not support others.
Personally I enjoyed this experience and I would love to do it all over again but just with different people. This is just to see how it would go, better or for worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment