Friday, 8 March 2013
Overall Experience of making the thriller
Personally, I felt the overall experience was a stressful yet rewarding processs. The planning itself was time consuming as it required a lot of effort, and precising in detail in order to ensure that our thriller opening turned out exactly how we planned it, though in the end I'm glad we planned as throughouly we did. During the editing process as one team member brought in their own equipment and used it to do the majority of the editing of the opening it made the rest of the group unable to get invovled with the editing or have much imput with how it should be done or how the end product turned out. This enabled the rest of us to get on other with other tasks such as posting updates on the blog and tagging everybody in the group within those posts. When it came to one of the last stages of editing our opening our group disocovered that we didn't have enough clips that we may have needed. It was suggested that we quickly film some last minute bits to add though not all of the group agreeded with this so we just had to use the footage we already had - which ended up being alrite with the right editing overall. There were many times during the entire process were some members of our group felt that we were unable to do anthing, and felt useless though we still all tried to give input into the end result. Overall, I found the experience fun and rewarding as I learnt new skills and how to use a range of different softwares I'd never heard of before, though there are some things that i feel our group could have been done differently if everybody's input was considered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment